The Tasks and Powers of the Council’s Member (The Head of the Division)
The Head of the Division is responsible for the following tasks:
- The chairing of meetings of the General commission for the Engineering Divisions.
- The chairing of meetings of the engineering divisions and management of its meetings.
- The Acceptance and registration of the new engineers in the division.
- The Management and control of practicing of the engineering profession in the division.
- The Representation of the association in the division’s specialization and in the committees.
- Giving feedback on all his activities to the council.