The Field Survey
The field survey is considered as a complementary part to the process of practicing the engineering profession, where the survey field team conducts visits to the engineers at their sites of work,
The team’s task is informing the engineers with the association’s services such as (health and social insurance, purchasing of mobiles and lines, loans.., etc.) in addition to rectifying their positions in their specified section in terms of (the workplaces, experiences, adjustment of the duplication of work), as well as collecting the data regarding new engineers and working on updating it constantly so as to ensure a high level of the quality of the data.
This would ultimately contribute to the organization of the engineering profession, and thus the organization of the engineering work in order to cater for the needs of the Jordanian engineer in the light of the changes surrounding the labor market.
- Establishing a database pertaining to the engineers’ affairs and companies’ affairs.
- Clarifying the association’s concept in line with the labor law.
- Registering the highest possible number of engineering companies.
- Providing opportunities of work or training for engineers.
- Activating the participation between the association and the companies in the fields that are of interest to the engineers such as conferences and visits ... etc.
- The concerned authority will be addressed by through an official letter from the association in order to facilitate the task of the field survey.
- The concerned person in the company will be then interviewed and all matters pertaining to the company as contained in the field survey will be mutually discussed for a maximum period of half an hour.
- The company’s engineers will be met and their affairs and their status inside the company will be discussed.
- The association’s objectives will be discussed with the engineers colleagues the services provided by the association will be discusses and clarified to them.