Engineers Training Center
The Engineers Training Center was established in 1997; the aim from establishing this center has been to play a pivotal role in serving the association’s objectives in the fields of continuous education and professional development of colleagues.
The Engineers Training Center currently practices its various activities in training and continuous education aiming to serve the colleagues in all their specializations through the collaboration with the Engineering Divisions Councils, Engineering Offices commission and branches.
The objectives of the center:
Upon establishing the training center, the has stipulated and defined its objectives to be as follows:
- The Development of the engineers’ professional efficiency through holding and conducting training courses, workshops and seminars in the specialized fields and fields of administration and computer.
- The Classification of the engineers’ professionally and giving them the appropriate certificates accordingly.
- The Overseeing of the training of engineers in their work centers to ensure their full access to the appropriate professional qualification.
- The Contribution in the transfer of technology and technical development to the engineering sector in Jordan.
- The Cooperation and coordination with the public and private institutions in the fields relating to the training and continuous education.